Us

Us

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The MOVE.




Just about a month ago, we moved to Cottonwood Heights, Utah. We are located just east of Big Cottonwood Canyon at the Vine Gate Apartments.

It is AMAZING how much STUFF we can accumulate over one year! I never realize how much we have until we have to move it all. Thanks to Mom and Dad Francom, Mike and Alicia, Dave, Tara, Mark, Matt, Kinsey, Nathan, and Kelsey for helping us move! We couldn't have done it without you!


Special thanks to Mark for braking his back to help us lift a couch into our loft. What a man!

Ironically, after Mark left we decided we wanted it back downstairs. Brian and I took our new "Moving Straps" and by some miracle we able to get it back down ourselves.
Moral of the story = Yes, I am as strong as two men so don't mess ;)

Brian and I have been able to un-pack most of the boxes but I still feel like we need a LOT more organization. It will come.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I LOVE the new place!!! we need to go climb again soon!