
Well, one thing we have learned in our lives together is that the only thing that is constant about our lives is Change!! We both graduated (YEAH) with our Bachelor degrees and we are out to face the "Real World."
Brian was able to get a job as an HR Specialist working for Zions Ban-corporation. Luckily, his boss, James Holley, is a very good friend of my side of the family.
After graduation we promptly moved back to Payson to live with his Parents until we could find an apartment and for me to find a job. (What in the WORLD are you supposed to do with a pre-med bachelor degree???) I finally got a job in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit as a Health Unit Coordinator and Tech. It's been GREAT! I absolutely LOVE working with the little newborn babies. It is quite the shift from the oncology (cancer) floor I was working on before. Along with working at the NICU in Provo, this September I am going to start a 20 month Nursing Program at Eagle Gate College in Salt Lake City. Soon I will be a Nurse!
After we both were able to find jobs, Brian in Salt Lake and me in Provo, we had to find somewhere to live that was in between Salt Lake and Provo. So we moved to Drpaer, UT (right past point of the mountain about 30 minutes south of SLC) in a little apartment off of Bangerter Hwy. (Just east of IKEA). We are just starting to feel a little more at home as we get rid of more and more boxes.Now we just need fruiture! So far we've been eatin goff of moving boxes. :/ But hopefully soon we will get a table! We love our new little home. As soon as it is done I'll post more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment