Us

Us

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yellowstone Summer of 2011

Looking back at last Summer, I was very bad at blogging, so I am once again going to blog like crazy to catch up. Here is a re-cap of the Summer of 2011.

YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
June 24-June 26, 2011

After kicking off the summer by running a marathon and moving to our new home, we went with the Francoms to Yellowstone National Park.

All of us stayed in a large wooden cabin in West Yellowstone. One morning as I was getting ready, my cute nieces decided they would like trying on make-up too! We had a lot of fun trying on make up while the rest of the family got ready.

We saw many geysers, the most famous of which was Old Faithful!  The "Grand Canyon" of yellowstone was absolutely breath-taking.  I'll let the pictures speak for them selves.

Brielle found my make-up...



There's a Buffalo!




Old Faithful


It smelled like Sulfer


Um, Wow?

Yellowstone Grand Canyon








Oh and I was really proud of my Chaco Tan...


No comments: