
What is crazier than running a marathon? Doing it again.
Yet, here we go! October 19, 2013 DesPlaines River Trail, Illinois. (This pic is from our first marathon in Ogden, UT...The smiling was just for the camera...I was crying on the inside)
We are both switching back to tennis shoes for this race. I want to experience both barefoot and full tennis shoe running, and I think I may be able to run faster with a little bit of cushion. (Not that our 4:45 will be hard to beat...) However, switching back to the old tennies has not been the easiest thing for my feet to adjust to.
Some insight into my training ambition;
"I should go out on a run...it's over 30 degrees today"
(Pass by the bathroom mirror)
"Oh dang it, I am having a good hair day... I have a shift tonight at the temple...I don't want to shower again...."
"I'll run tomorrow."
All it takes is a good hair day.
No comments:
Post a Comment