It has been so long since I have updated our blog! We had so many things to do moving in and starting school. But I guess since it is MARCH, that we've had plenty of time. For those of your who have been watching the blog lately I think I've changed the background colors at least 50 times! So hard to find one I like :)
MOVING IN....
Our apartment was in shambles moving in. But luckily everything (which wasn't very much) fell quickly into place. We received MANY wonderful wedding gifts for our apartment. Thank you to all who attended our wedding and helped us start our lives together.
SCHOOL....
Brian and I both started again at Utah State a week after we were married. Brian started his classes with no problem, but my classes were much different. When I first arrived, my college department told me that the only class I needed to graduate was full and that I could not join. On top of that the admissions board told me that I couldn't have in-state tuition unless I had our signed marriage licence (which takes weeks to mail), a new drivers licence, social security card, and voters registration---In about a week and a half. After all of these hold backs, I decided to withdraw from the University. The NEXT morning, my professor emailed me and told me that I could join his class (the last one I needed to graduate). I quickly ran up to the university and told them to reverse my withdraw and I registered for my class. I spent the next week praying for the state to quickly process my marriage licence and drivers licence. Thankfully everything came through ON the due date. Not a minute to spare. So, THANKFULLY, I am in school!
No comments:
Post a Comment